

And the Crankiest baby award goes to... {drum roll} MYLES! I was looking back through my postings yesterday and realized that he looks so happy all the time with that big baby smile and pink cheeks. That isn't reality. He has a temper. When he gets upset he immediately goes into the "ugly cry". He doesn't know the meaning of sharing. He doesn't understand why he can't go with the big kids (or outside with the dog for that matter). Life is hard when you are the little one...
5 comments:
Oh, but it looks so cute!
I love your new hair cut. Poor Myles, it is hard to be the baby.
Nice haircuts! :) I laughed so hard when I opened your page and saw Myles naked in a bow. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen and so cute!! It's hard to believe he is the world's crankiest baby! :)
Annie~ The picture with the bow is obviously from last year. I just think it is sooo sweet. Big shocker he is only wearing a diaper. :)
watermelon viagra buy generic viagra buy viagra australian effect of viagra on women viagra on line new viagra viagra pills make your own viagra cheapest viagra prices cheap viagra overnight viagra lawyer ohio viagra blood pressure legal viagra viagra cheap buy online
Post a Comment