4.09.2009

Weekend to fall in love...

I took a weekend away. It was much needed. I got to go meet my best friend's new little man. He is precious. I fell in love. It was so nice to spend time with Adrianne and get to see her as a mommy, which by the way I still think she was born to do. I didn't want to leave them. I miss them terribly.
Seriously, who could resist this face?
Kiss him for me Ad...

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh he is beautiful. And I love Myles and his little back off stance.

Emily said...

Oh, and YOU are beautiful too. And look so much like Jesse in that pic, I mean she looks so much like you.

paula said...

I was so bummed we were out of town while you were here. I miss you.

And yes-he is adorable isn't he?

Amparo said...

Looks like Myles has some competition, cause you totally look like you fell in love. He is absolutely beautiful and so are you.

kelsey said...

That little guy is so adorable! (Did you take that picture? Love it!)

Love Myles and his cars, so organized... What a fun playdate that must have been;)