5.17.2009

In Loving Memory
Grandma Krenz
August 12, 1919
May 9, 2009
Matt lost his sweet grandmother this last weekend. We made a quick trip back to Wisconsin for the funeral. By quick, I mean really quick. We got there at 5 pm on Thursday and left at 8 am on Saturday. It was too short. It was good to see the family even under these circumstances.
Wisconsin=Cheese Right?
Had to get a picture by the giant mouse and cheese


Myles playing with his cute cousins Justice, Bella and Danielle

We got to go to our nephew Collin's baseball game. This was really fun. His team did awesome even with the rain. The game got called at the bottom of the fourth inning. The kids had a blast watching him play (and climbing all over the seats).


Liam and Cameron. These boys are so much alike. They had a blast together.

Sleepy Caiden...
Myles made a cute little friend Aubree while we were there. She was just too sweet. At one point she was all up in his face saying "Hi. Myles, Hi, Myles" And he in his grumpy boy voice said "I trying to watch the baseball" Oh, boys and their sports.
So glad I could capture his face when he said it. Funny boy.

Say Cheese!





6 comments:

The Austin's said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Katie said...

Oh man, LOVE LOVE LOVE that Cheeseball Grin!!! It would be so fun to move there and get to know that little guy.

paula said...

I'm sorry to hear about Matt's Grandma. Give Matt our regards. Love ya

Emily said...

Oh dear, that Myles is such a character. I love his cheeser grin!

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

I am so sorry about your Grandma.
What a nice picture. She looks so sweet. My heart goes out to all of you.

Laura McNeil said...

Goodness megan, I think I've seen that grumpy face before...i can't imagine where he gets it.