I'm just jealous you'll have two teens to help you take care of the little tyke! 5 kids... you're gonna be a busy(-er) woman! Let me know if you ever need any help with anything!
What the hay? Is that the email you were talking about? I just got it today. Congratu-freaking-lations! Are you sick as a dog??? I need more details. And Dec. 15 is a great day, Isak's bday :)
Wow. just wow. that's wonderful! Congratulations! Looks like I'll be around when that little baby arrives;) Although, we're not ENTIRELY sure. NO orders in hand yet.
Wooohooo! I am so stinking excited for you all! I am so happy that we will finally have babies the same age. Who woulda thunk it? Please tell Matt and the kids how happy I am for you them. Let me know when you find out the sex so that I can start shopping and sewing. Love you guys - Adrianne
WHAT????? Congrats! Although the whole new baby thing is way too close for comfort right now. LOL! It is all worth it - the pain, the sleepless nights, etc. All for the love of that little baby breathing on your neck and the other kids kissing all over that baby.
Yeah - Myles will make a fantastic big brother. So nice of you to make that happen for him. Are you sick? Call me anytime - your kiddos are welcome here while you are napping there!
12 comments:
"CONGRATULATIONS" So happy and excited for you. Great pictures!!
Looks like all the kids are happy too. Tell Matt and the kids Congratulations!!
WOW!!! That is awesome! You're awesome! Is Jessie dying for a sister? Congrats!
I got the chills. I am so happy for you all! Congratulations.
I'm just jealous you'll have two teens to help you take care of the little tyke! 5 kids... you're gonna be a busy(-er) woman! Let me know if you ever need any help with anything!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! We get to be pregnant and have newborns together!!!!! :) Congratulations what wonderful, fun, news!!! :)
Oh CONGRATS!!! That is just so exciting! I am so happy for you. And for Miles;)
What the hay? Is that the email you were talking about? I just got it today. Congratu-freaking-lations! Are you sick as a dog??? I need more details. And Dec. 15 is a great day, Isak's bday :)
OH!!! Congratulations!
Wow. just wow. that's wonderful! Congratulations! Looks like I'll be around when that little baby arrives;) Although, we're not ENTIRELY sure. NO orders in hand yet.
Wooohooo! I am so stinking excited for you all! I am so happy that we will finally have babies the same age. Who woulda thunk it? Please tell Matt and the kids how happy I am for you them. Let me know when you find out the sex so that I can start shopping and sewing. Love you guys - Adrianne
WHAT????? Congrats! Although the whole new baby thing is way too close for comfort right now. LOL! It is all worth it - the pain, the sleepless nights, etc. All for the love of that little baby breathing on your neck and the other kids kissing all over that baby.
Yeah - Myles will make a fantastic big brother. So nice of you to make that happen for him. Are you sick? Call me anytime - your kiddos are welcome here while you are napping there!
Post a Comment