
I love this baby.
I am loving feeling him move and kick and squirm inside me.
I can't wait to meet him.
I can't wait to see who he looks like.
At the same time I am okay with him staying in a while.
Because I know this will be my last baby.
And I am anxious about his birth.
I cry when I think about it.
I had my check up today.
It was the last appointment Matt will be able to go to.
That makes me cry.
Everything looks fine. Besides the contractions I am having, which by the way are not doing anything. I have gained a fraction of what I normally do. Yes, a fraction, as in about 1/3. He is moving like crazy but he is much calmer than some of my babes. Myles loves talking to my belly button and tells the baby all kinds of things. Like how to play football and chocolate milk is for big boys. Myles is sure (and tells the baby often) that I am not the baby's mother. We are working on that one. My doc is going to induce me in seven weeks if I haven't delivered just so it can be a controlled birth (controlled as in not in the middle of the night, by myself, on the side of the freeway).
11 comments:
This makes me cry for so many different reasons. I'm thinking of you everyday. I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well. I sent out a box in the mail for you today. Be watching for it. It's not pretty....duct tape might have looked better. You'll understand when you get it. Love you.
So, who is this baby's mother? ;)
We are not quite sure who the mother is. We have heard she is on a trip or at work. He cannot comprehend that I can be a mother to anyone besides him (which doesn't explain the older kids right?!?) He is three and the world revolves around him or at least he thinks.
Megan,
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I am secretly stalking you too!!!! He he!
You are such a strong, sweet woman. I enjoy your family pictures and stories.
I have a feeling that all of your children believe that YOU can only be THEIR mom. That happens when kids feel so much love individually from mom, that they think there is no way she could have anymore love left in her for someone else ;)
(I hope that made sense)
I see the love you have for your children and husband. It is obvious and beautiful.
You're doing a great job, and know that I am sending love and good energy your way.
I'm happy you contacted me! You made my day!
I am so moved by your post! I know that I felt some of the very same things that you are feeling. I love that you are such a loving and wonderful mom. Myles is such a lucky boy to have you. Of course so are your other children.
I for sure think that you have dropped, I wonder if you will really make it to your scheduled delivery?
You look hot girl. Even if you are not this baby's mom, he is going to wish you were! Just look at his oldest brother, what a sweetie. You did something right with that kid :)
What a nice doctor. You look fantastic! Wish we lived a bit closer so I could help you out a bit - especially while Matt is away. If there is anything, something I can do for you let me know.
Megan,
You look beautiful. I'm glad that things are going well for you this time. I have heard that has not been the case in the past. I can't wait to hear the stories of big brother Myles and his little brother...what an adventure! Your post made me cry. I wished away almost every second of my pregnancy because I felt so bad and now I cry because he is my last baby :) Take care and enjoy it!
The pictures in St. Thomas look wonderful! You look adorable as can be! I'm a bit jealous you get another new baby soon, but you deserve him so much! love you!
You are adorable.
I have been thinking about you all week, and this made me cry too! And Mrs. Hinton said to tell you hello. I mentioned you guys at or parent teacher conference and she said it's funny I would bring you up because she'd been wondering how you were doing. So, lots of people are thinking about you, just so ya know!
Post a Comment