11.30.2009

Two weeks old already...


check out those lashes


I can't believe he is two weeks old already.
He is still the sweetest baby EVER!
We are still crazy about him.
He rolled over today. Twice.
I am hoping it was just an accident.

TWO WEEK STATS
5 pounds 10 ounces
19 1/2 inches long
He made the charts though.
Just under the 5th percentile.
LOVE HIM!

5 comments:

The Austin's said...

Love the new pictures. He is beautiful.

Welterjc said...

It is hard to believe it has been two weeks. He is such a beautiful baby.

segura2salazar said...

Me loves him sooo much!

Emily said...

oh my, oh my. He is to die for. Why do the boys get the lashes? I wish I could cuddle him. Simply perfect.

Our Family Happenings said...

Oh he is so cute! I am so glad that he is such a perfect little boy...it sounds like you had quite the labor and delivery...I think he is totally meant to be in your family and at this time :) Congrats!!!