2.25.2010

3 months old...




I know, right?!? Three months old already. A little info on our boy
Noah Garrett AKA: Bug, Sweet Noah, Booger, Boog, Farty Marty

Likes: Eating, sleeping, swinging, baths, his brother, his moby and his soothie pacifier and Skyping with daddy.

3 month stats

9 pounds 1 ounce

23 inches long

(finally wearing 0-3 month clothes)





Loves his daddy

7 comments:

segura2salazar said...

I can't belive that it has been three months, I so can't wait to meet him! This summer can't come soon enough. I miss you guys! Give Noah a great big, big boy kiss for me!

marcie said...

Ohhhhhh, he's a cutie!

You should tell Matt to relax a little more and enjoy his first picture with his son :) Love it! Can't wait for the first "real" picture with them together.

Emily said...

What a sweet face. I love his eyes in the first one. Beautiful boy.

paula said...

He's just one of the most beautiful babes I have ever seen. I can't wait to meet him and smother him with kisses. And marcie's comment just cracks me up.....

Jolie said...

Megan~~~
Your babe's picture has me in tears..... still so tiny, dependant, untainted skin, pure heart, innocent eyes....baby perfection! Makes me think of my own babes. The realization that time is not on our side is panicking. Its apparent that you are enjoying all of the minutes with Sweet Noah, Booger :)
He's angelic.

Jana said...

Awww...he is so darling!! Go a littla baby hungery...just for a minute!! So so cute! Hope all is good!

Our Family Happenings said...

Oh so cute...k, his stats..those were Landon's...right after birth! Actually he was 9lbs 2oz! What a cute little bug you have!