10.14.2010

First Day of Preschool




Despite the look of pure anxiousness on his face, he was so excited to start preschool. We really wanted him to go to some sort of preschool this year even though he will probably not be going to Kindergarten next year. So we looked all over town for a program for him. I visited several but when I walked into this school I knew it was the one. It is in a little Lutheran church about 4 miles from our house. Myles is in the Brown Bear class. There are ten kids, five boys, five girls and two teachers. All of the staff are so wonderful and they just adore these kids. He has been going for a couple of weeks now and just LOVES LOVES LOVES it. We are so excited to watch him grown and learn new things.

1 comment:

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

These two boys melt your heart they are so cute. I love that picture of Liam with Matt. They look just like each other.