I can't believe he's one! So cute! Now, you must tell me how to make those cute pom-pom things hanging from your lights, and also how to make a giant cupcake cake.
Time flies. Your kids are so cute Megan. It looks like you did an awesome job with the decorations and stuff for the party. I can't wait to hear about your Christmas and find out how much everyone loved their gifts you made them. Happy New Year....I'll call you soon. Love you girl.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe he is one already. He is such a dolly.
I can't believe he's one! So cute! Now, you must tell me how to make those cute pom-pom things hanging from your lights, and also how to make a giant cupcake cake.
Time flies. Your kids are so cute Megan. It looks like you did an awesome job with the decorations and stuff for the party. I can't wait to hear about your Christmas and find out how much everyone loved their gifts you made them. Happy New Year....I'll call you soon. Love you girl.
Post a Comment