
Immediately after I posted the fun little poll asking whether or not we should cut Noah's hair something happened. His hair went crazy. Like CRAZY CRAZY! He grew wings. The bottom row of hair had a sudden growth spurt. It was insane. The mullet had to be stopped. So Matt and I made a deal. Matt put an offer on the table I couldn't refuse (wink wink)... Friday night I gave Noah his bath and lovingly washed his hair and his crazy curls for the last time.
I said my goodbyes.
I was totally okay with it.

Apparently so was he.
He didn't mind getting his hair cut at all.






5 comments:
How exciting! I agree with you....he still looks just as adorable and cherub-like with those cheeks. The
(wink. wink.) negotiations with Matt and the haircut.....really? Is it what we were talking about the other day? Wow...I didn't think he'd cave that easily.
Megan!!! He's just a doll!!!
Glad to see he's cleared up from the pox. (is he?)
First steps are so much fun!!!!
Hope he doesn't have too many bonks and bruises along the way :)
Megan...that is so cute!! You know once they walk they grow up so fast!! He is a darling!
Yeah Noah! So dang cute. And is that James walking on crutches behind his little bro? Hope he is running before Noah is!
Oh, wow - now he looks the way I remember Myles looking! Has it really been that long since we were together? And Myles is sporting a cute do lately too! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment