I don't know what is in it.
I don't really care.
All I know is that last night this saved my life. Literally. Saved. My. Life. As in, before I inhaled/sprayed/assaulted my sinuses with this fiery poison I thought I was going to die.
Thank you Afrin.
4 comments:
I love it! Just watch out, You don't want to be an addict! Trust me on that one!
Well then...
THANK YOU AFRIN!!!
I would hate for my friend to die from snot constriction!! Cuz thats "snot" funny nor is it "snot" attractive.
Sincerely,
the girl that is so "snot" cool because of her lame "snot" comments
glad you're feeling better Meg :) you're probably allergic to squirrel eggs.
I've never even heard of it????? And apparently Adrianne has some addiction issues with it....I'm so in the dark. Hope you get feeling better. I will keep this in mind next time I'm feeling snotty.
how well do you think ian would sit still for that?
Post a Comment