


This guy is 18 months old. We love him so much. He is such a strong little spunk of a boy. He just started walking, like really walking. He took his first steps a few months ago but then decided he wasn't ready for it. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried. I was. But now is cruising everywhere. He loves to follow Myles around and copies his every move. He hates when we drop the kids off at school and will cry when they get out of the car. He isn't crazy about nursery. There are too many kids and too much noise for him. He loves loves loves his baths but hates going in the swimming pool. He loves to swing at the park. He is starting to talk a lot more. He babbles all the time and loves to point his finger. He loves music and loves to dance along to the radio.
We love our little guy. He has added an immeasurable amount of joy to our lives.
4 comments:
Great pictures! What a dolly. I want to just kiss on him. :+
I love the polar opposites of these last two posts about Noah and James. One learning to use his legs and the other learning to use his wings......
Your kids are all so beautiful!
Paula, that was so poetic. I totally agree, and they are both adorable!
awe Meg :)
he's just angelic!
Post a Comment