6.06.2012

{first post of the year. what?!? things have been a little busy crazy}


So something happened. 
Pretty much overnight. 
I swear. 
I blinked and my sweet little boy went from this...



to this.



James is graduating from high school this weekend.
 I have been crying a lot. 
Where did all the time go?

8 comments:

The Austin's said...

I have to admit I got a bit teary when I opened up my mail as well. Be proud, he is an amazing young man! You did a great job!!!

Unknown said...

I would be in tears too--and I'm sure I will be when my time comes. We loved is graduation announcement, by the way. He is a great kid, and you are an amazing mom! I just read your comment on my last blog post, and yes, you did enough. :)

paula said...

I don't know where the time went either Megan. Let me join the chorus in saying that you have done a great job. I think you're amazing and so are your kids. Love you.....will be thinking of you this weekend especially :)

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Wow. Congratulations, James. And Megan, chin up. Four more to go!

:)

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Wow. Congratulations, James. And Megan, chin up. Four more to go!

:)

Katielin317 said...

So hard to believe! But what a great kid! I'm anxious to see where his life leads him.

segura2salazar said...

So proud of you both! It is as much his achievement as yours! I love you so much and yes that really did happen way to quickly!

Jolie said...

Happy birthday Megan!!! I don't think I have a correct email address for you, so I figured that this lil comment would get to you properly. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and hope you have had a spoiled, wonderful day :)