10.03.2007




This blog has been neglected the past couple of weeks so I thought I would just do a quick update…
Things have been crazy here. Myles had his surgery. He did better than expected (minus the 15 stitches YIKES!) He is getting around really good and starting to act like his old self. My mom was here to help us and it was so wonderful. She was so much help and it was so fun (fun for us at least, not sure she feels the same about it) to have her stay with us. It was hard to send her off again. We also celebrated some birthdays this last week. Little Laura turned 18. WOW!! We went to her rugby game on Saturday (her actual b-day) and I am so ashamed to say that it was the first games I have gone to. I am not a big contact sport fan, except hocky, which is weird because that is really bloody. Rugby scares the L out of me. Those are some tough players. It was a lot of fun to see her in action. We love you Laura! The very next day James turned 14. I am having mixed emotions about this one. I cannot believe that I have a 14 year old. He is such a good kid but it seems like I was just 14. Sunday night we had a little party for the kiddos. It was a lot of fun.

What else have we done in the past couple of weeks… humm… Jessie had eco week (check her blog later this week for an update on that), Liam quit Karate and then got in a fight with a girl at the neighborhood park, black eye, decided to sign up for another month of karate (*side note- He didn’t hit her back J ), we signed a lease on a house in Cabot and are signed up to move in on December 1 so hopefully our orders back this up, packed a few boxes, got rid of more stuff, slept a few hours, did some laundry, made a scrapbook album for my mom and actually made it to a few church meetings, although I did leave early on that last one because I was covered in a “residual nausea from anesthesia” from Myles. So kinda a crazy week. Hopefully the next one will be a little slower paced.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Megan-sounds like things are normal at your house....I really hate residual nausea-whatever the reason...I can't believe James and Laura are so old...what does that make me? wow love you..jealous that you had mom.

The King Family said...

Megan, You are busy! I am glad that you found somewhere to live. Moving is scary but exciting at the same time. It will be good for you guys. Have you sold your house yet?