3.18.2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE!
I know he doesn't read my blog but we should still celebrate the day of his birth...
Labeled for you em... Top picture is Erin, Jesse and Me circa 1980
Bottom is James @ 2 and Jesse March of 1996
The stroller is not technically an antique because that would make the children in the picture also antiques and I too take exception to that.

5 comments:

billnmaryannsince61 said...

Indeed we should! Happy Jessemas day Jesse.

The Austin's said...

I love that pic of you, so so cute. It's a mini Jessie. I love seeing all the old pics. :)

Emily said...

You need to label those old picts. I don't know who is who. But I love them. If I remember right Jesse is your bro. and both him and your Jessie were named for a grandma??

Emily said...

Oh and that antique stroller. Sweet, so much smaller than the cadillacs we have today.

Erin said...

i am in fact taking exception to the antique stroller comment...as i am older than it.