

I am not even pretending that he is ready for this next stage. I could be ready if I really thought he was ready but he can't be ready yet. I read the six signs to know when they are ready, he does two of them. What I do know for sure is that he HATES his diaper. He hates it when it is dry and absolutely hates it when it is wet. A couple of months ago he figured out how to remove the diaper... not ever, ever a good idea. I am at peace with the fact that it might take 2 years to potty train this child. In the meantime he might as well be more comfortable. But what I don't understand is why a 12 pack of girl undies is the same price as a 6 pack of boys. Is it the fly? How many 2-year-olds actually use the fly? Just a side note that this boy does own pants but life is too short to wear pants.
4 comments:
I can't believe how stinking cute this boy is!! What nice legs he has, the better to run away with! I know he isn't into the complete breaking out stage but watch out! Good luck with all the laundry!
He's getting to be such a big boy! That's frustrating about the diaper situation though... you poor thing you. Have you tried cloth diapers? Might be easier to clean up the pee anyway.
He is stinking cute!! At least he keeps his underwear on, unlike someone else we know....:)
How fun.......the stages of babies. Love it! I guess it is time for you to get another one on the way. Meg, do you have access to my blog. I thought I put you on, but not sure. Let me know. I am glad you guys are doing well. Let us know what happens with the storm. Shelly
Post a Comment