6.19.2008


I haven't posted any delights lately. Things have been crazy around here. I have been delighting. Here goes my next delight.

DELIGHT #5


My sweet baby Myles. I just love this boy. He makes my heart happy. I love his sweet little, first thing in the morning smile. I love his little voice. I think it's funny that he called me MoM, not mommy for the first 22 months of his life but since moving to the south he calls me Mamma with his newly developed southern accent. I love watching him conquer his fears. I love how much he loves his siblings. I love to watch him with his little friends. I think it's funny that he has a tattling voice. We can't understand what he is saying but we know exactly what happened. He calls ALL food lunch. I appreciate his love of hats. I love how much joy and laughter he has brought to our family. I love that Heavenly Father had a special plan for him and we were wise enough to listen. I think it's funny that we still call him a baby. When are we going to stop referring to him as the baby? I hope not too soon. I can't believe he is almost 2. I think its funny that he cleans up. I love the intensity of his feelings. Happy, sad, mad, he is so intense. I just love his eyes. The window to his soul. I love that he loves music and sings along to almost any song. I love the cute little things he says... like when at the store if he wants something he says "I buy this". I love when he sings "You love me" or the ABC's. I love that in every dinner prayer that Liam says he thanks Heavenly Father for sending us this beautiful baby boy. I couldn't agree more. I just love him.

6 comments:

The Austin's said...

I'm glad to see another delight. You have a beautiful little boy. He sounds like so much fun. I wish we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing. :)

Cherstin said...

Ok, my delight? YOU! And your wonderful family. It hasn't been easy for me lately and you have been there. I've said it before but i love reading your delights. It is so fun to get to know you better. Myles is one of my favorite little people. Next to mine of course. Brig and myles make the best of friends. So cute together.

Annie M. said...

I can see why he's a delight. His little smile just melts my heart.

Emily said...

Oh man, I miss seeing that little guy. I don't want him to grow up without me. Could you please tell him to put it on hold for a bit? Keep up the delights, even though you're at the end of the family.

paula said...

so precious!