6.26.2008





Happy Birthday Jessie!


We LOVE you!

6 comments:

Erin said...

WOW! Jessie (and Megan) you amaze me..Happy Birthday and we LOVE you!!!

erin, matt, alex, jordan, and calvin aka ian.

Emily said...

Megs- so much to say. I got this box in the mail today...it didn't say "don't open until June 29th," so I ripped that thing open. After downing some dark chocolate I opened the card and then the gift and couldn't stop laughing. I so love you girl. I'm totally using those things tonight. I can't wait! And the CD and scrapbook, I love it. And everything was wrapped so cute. Geesh, your the woman. Thank you. I SOOO miss you.

AND- I just read your weight loss blog. You are doing amazing! When is the half marry?? You are so strong and honest. I love an honest person. Keep it up. Next time I see you, you'll be down in the 160's...

AND- Happy bday to Jessie. Loved the slide show, especially the picts of her and James as babes. She looks so much like you Meg. Lucky girl.

Ok, I think I'm done.

Cherstin said...

Every time i read your blog latly i get teary eyed. I love the pictures. It's fun to see her and James as little ones. I know i don't hide it well, but i love your sweet Jessie. She is fun to be around and is wonderful with my kids. I'm really thinking of stealing her every once in awhile just for fun. She does look a lot like you and i could even see myles face in her baby pics. I'm so glad you guys are here. I enjoy every min of getting to know you better. Happy birthday Jessie! And to you too Megan. After all you did the real work right?

billnmaryannsince61 said...

WOW - how you are growing. You are becoming a beautiful young lady. Can't wait to see on Saturday - Love you tons. Grandma and Grandpa Mc

Anonymous said...

Jessie! You made it to 12! I love your pictures and wish I could have spent your fantastic day with you! maybe we'll have another one SOON! Keep being sweet and FUN! Those are the qualities everyone wants to spend there day with! Especially me! See you later!

Our Family Happenings said...

Oh, I loved the slide show of Jessie! How neat to see how she has turned into a beautiful young woman. They grow so fast, and each stage is so neat to see.