2.09.2009

Happenings...

I could spread some butter on him and just eat him up. Messy face and all. Life is all about playing hard and sleeping good.


Honor Roll Recognition Ceremony. Yep, that's right! Liam is on the honor roll. I could not be any prouder. Love him. Love his crazy hat hair.
Love that fact that he was the only kid that took a bow.
He attends a school where all of the other children are pixalated. Strange, I know.

We paint or draw every single day. Every single day.

Somebody loves me. And when I was surprised with these at my door that's what I said. Myles said " I luvel lou mom." Yummm... I luvel lou too.
"Myles luvel cherry chantpoop"
Translation: "I love my cherry shampoo"
We went to a dinner theater with our Arkansas BFFs. These kids ROCK and are serious fun to hang out with. It was different than the regular old dinner and movie. It was fun.
And they are super cool people.

7 comments:

Matt said...

I luvel lou too beautiful. I hope you liked your flowers. I hope they brighten your day just you you lighten ours each day.

Matt

Chelsie said...

I may cry... too cute.

Anonymous said...

Awe I may cry to...for losing $10...ok..and Matt being sweet

Emily said...

Okay lets just all cry together. First, I love that Liam took a bow. Next, I love that pic of Myles in the tub. Absolutely pricless. He is a beautiful boy. And last, I love that Matt comments on your blog, and that you brighten his day, and that he sends your roses. Awww what a guy.

The Austin's said...

Emily took the exact words out of my mouth. You are a lucky woman Megan. Great kids, Great husband, beautiful roses.....

Erin said...

that is so great that Liam made the honor roll!!! So proud of him....loved the posts..and really it's been a year? Crazy

Cherstin said...

So sweet Matt. I'm glad that you have BFFs now. It helps. Everybody should have that. Good for you guys.