that boy is a keeper...moments like that just make your heart squishy! Love you all!
That is so adorable! What a lucky mom you are!
I think that card is great. He is going to make big bucks when he grows up and starts working for Halmark.Thanks for the great card!
k..mom finally pointed out to me that liam is missing the eye and you are holding it...gross. and hallmark will probably have a catagory for that
That is the cutest valentine card I have ever seen. Your lucky!
OK Liam is like the funniest kid ever. I am dying at holding the eye. So fricken cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that boy is a keeper...moments like that just make your heart squishy! Love you all!
That is so adorable! What a lucky mom you are!
I think that card is great. He is going to make big bucks when he grows up and starts working for Halmark.
Thanks for the great card!
k..mom finally pointed out to me that liam is missing the eye and you are holding it...gross. and hallmark will probably have a catagory for that
That is the cutest valentine card I have ever seen. Your lucky!
OK Liam is like the funniest kid ever. I am dying at holding the eye. So fricken cute.
Post a Comment