We had a great fourth of July~ Southern Style. We started the morning off with a ward breakfast. My mom and dad were here and able to join us for breakfast before heading home with Jessie. We got home just in time (10 am) to take a long afternoon nap. Then a friend of ours was having a crawfish boil so we headed way out into the country to celebrate. The kids had a blast. I think James and Matt were the only ones that actually ate any crawfish. Thank goodness there was a ton of other food. After that was over we headed over to Brian and Vickie's and had our own personal fireworks display (which I didn't get any pictures of). It was incredible.

Liam and Jordan getting a lesson on boiling the little bad boys.


Turns out Myles is afraid of fireworks. Hummm... who would have guessed that?

Brian pretending to eat a stick bug. I love Myles' face in this. While all the other kids were egging him on Myles just kept saying "Oh, that's disgusting. That's disgusting."

Brian pretending to eat a stick bug. I love Myles' face in this. While all the other kids were egging him on Myles just kept saying "Oh, that's disgusting. That's disgusting."Hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday weekend
2 comments:
Looks fun. Thanks for the call. I always love talking to you, I hope you know I'm dead serious when I say come and stay with us when Matt is gone. I promise I would take good care of you and that little babe :)
Hey Megan, Looks like we're gonna see you sooner than later:) We don't have orders yet, but we were told verbally, It's nice to know where we're headed...since its only 2 months away...:)Maybe Myles will be willing to be Emmie's prince. And if not, she likes playing in the mud just as much:)
Post a Comment