I hope it's a girl. How fun. You look great. I remember wanting and hoping for a girl with Sarah. I remember even packing pink things in my bag to go to the hospital. You know those days you didn't know until having them. THINK PINK!!
I am going to vote boy since everyone else is saying girl. Besides Myles needs a little brother close in age to play football with!...another girl would be super fun too!
My guess is a girl . . . and boy! Twins! Shouldn't joke with a pregnant woman that way - especially when you don't look big enough to have one baby in there. You look great! Keep us posted.
10 comments:
Girl. And I can't believe you are already 20 weeks, crazy how it goes so fast (for other people.) You look fab. I hope you feel as good as you look.
I'm betting "Girl" as well. If enough of us say so, it has to be true, right?
My fingers are crossed it's a girl. So good to talk with you the other day. Miss you!
I hope it's a girl. How fun. You look great. I remember wanting and hoping for a girl with Sarah. I remember even packing pink things in my bag to go to the hospital. You know those days you didn't know until having them.
THINK PINK!!
Girl. You look beautiful!
I am going to vote boy since everyone else is saying girl. Besides Myles needs a little brother close in age to play football with!...another girl would be super fun too!
My guess is a girl . . . and boy! Twins! Shouldn't joke with a pregnant woman that way - especially when you don't look big enough to have one baby in there. You look great! Keep us posted.
its a boy
It's a girl and I can't wait to meet her!!!!
Post a Comment