A WHAT? Did I read that right? A BOY? Myles has a little brother! Congratulations!
Oh, how wonderful!!! That's great! Wonderful for myles. So sorry for jessi though. But really, It can't be all bad being the only girl! Right?
Congrats Megan, we are so happy for you!
Yeah! A little brother for Myles! Congrats! And don't feel too bad for Jessi. I LOVED being the only girl, but I guess I only had 3 brothers...;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A WHAT? Did I read that right? A BOY? Myles has a little brother! Congratulations!
Oh, how wonderful!!! That's great! Wonderful for myles. So sorry for jessi though. But really, It can't be all bad being the only girl! Right?
Congrats Megan, we are so happy for you!
Yeah! A little brother for Myles! Congrats! And don't feel too bad for Jessi. I LOVED being the only girl, but I guess I only had 3 brothers...;)
Post a Comment