I have to admit..I am a little jealous. Of both the trip...and the baby. And really of how good you look with both.Love you. Already shopping for baby Noah.
Whoa hot mamma. I love that picture. You look smokin'. And what a fun trip, I'm so glad you got to take it before Matt leaves. AND, Noah? Is that official?? Love you!
Okay, I have to know which is better...Hawaii or St Thomas? This trip looks fabulous and so does your awesome pregnant bod! You really are photogenic! Glad you made it back without being eaten by an iguana!
Hi Megan. This is Em's sister, Anne. I saw your comment on Em's blog and would love to give you an invite to mine if you want. :) email me aisom@yahoo.com
Breath-taking! What a beautiful picture. In about 20 weeks I'll be able to have a picture just like that. Only I'm sure it wont be at an exotic beach. Just some dirty lake somewhere close or a swamp nearby. That's Good ol Arkansas for ya. Whitch just sucks! I want the exotic beach too!!!
16 comments:
Wow, how fun is that! You look so cute! Glad to hear that you are doing good..miss seeing you!
I have to admit..I am a little jealous. Of both the trip...and the baby. And really of how good you look with both.Love you. Already shopping for baby Noah.
You fit right in at that beautiful place, because YOU look beautiful! It looks so dreamy.
I am here for you if you need me, just a phone call away! And now I even know where you live, right?
Oh Megan. You look so beautiful. Seriously, that is an incredible picture. Something to treasure forever.
And only 27 weeks. Yikes! I'm sure you get this alot, but you already look ready to pop;)
How lucky are you to go on a trip like that! But so sorry about your dad. Glad to hear he's doing better.
Megan, breath-taking! Really.
That is a great picture!! You look fabulous!!
I love this picture! You are a beautiful momma to be.
What a beautiful picture!!! I love your blog and your stories. So glad you got to go on a nice trip with your guy! Those are priceless!!
Whoa hot mamma. I love that picture. You look smokin'. And what a fun trip, I'm so glad you got to take it before Matt leaves. AND, Noah? Is that official?? Love you!
And if Noah is it, why didn't I think of that one?? It is soft, yet manly. (Wasn't that the criteria?)
I told you this last night but I just have to say it again, you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Okay, I have to know which is better...Hawaii or St Thomas? This trip looks fabulous and so does your awesome pregnant bod! You really are photogenic! Glad you made it back without being eaten by an iguana!
Hi Megan. This is Em's sister, Anne. I saw your comment on Em's blog and would love to give you an invite to mine if you want. :) email me aisom@yahoo.com
You look great and so happy and so wonderfully pregnant! I'm glad you had a fun trip with your hubby!
Hi Megan,
You look beautiful.
Love you very much!
Sandra
Breath-taking! What a beautiful picture. In about 20 weeks I'll be able to have a picture just like that. Only I'm sure it wont be at an exotic beach. Just some dirty lake somewhere close or a swamp nearby. That's Good ol Arkansas for ya. Whitch just sucks! I want the exotic beach too!!!
Post a Comment