
Several months ago Matt won a competition for Instructor of the Quarter. As a reward for winning this he got to go on a teaching trip to St. Thomas. I got to go along with him. He had to work a few days while we were there but it was such a wonderful trip. We spent time snorkeling, shopping, drinking virgin pina coladas and relaxing on the beach. The island was so beautiful. The water was incredible. Seriously a trip of a lifetime. We missed the kids but Grandma and Grandpa got to come and stay with them. Without them this wouldn't have been possible.

The view from our room. Incredible to wake up to this every morning.
Isn't he a looker?

This is the group that we were there with.
the boys @ Magen's Bay

the girls @ Magen's Bay

This picture just makes me laugh. I love him so much. I loved being able to spend some precious time together before he leaves.
Thank you Matt, for everything...
i love you
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. You look so beautiful Megan. I'm glad you guys were able to pull off the vacay before Matt leaves. Looks like all the kids are staying busy and as cute as ever. I'm glad your Dad is recovering well. Love ya
My love..
I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to spend time with you. You look so beautiful and make me smile each and everytime I look at you. I feel so lucky to be your husband and appreciate all you do for us.
Thank you beautiful
Matt
It does looks like it was awesome!!
Totally jealous. It looks gorgeous except the pests...yikes! I'm glad you both had some time together and what a great place to be.
Post a Comment