It was hard. Much harder than I expected.
We have just packed the last week full of fun and good memories.
All knowing today would come.
I have jokingly said "when you come home I will be thinner" and then it hit me last night. He will never see me pregnant again.
I didn't have the heart to wake up my kids early this morning to see him off.
I had him do it. It didn't make it any easier.

I miss him. Already. Terribly. I just hope that the next seven months go fast. Not just hope but am praying that they go fast.
So between now and then,
till I see you again I'll be loving you.
Love,
Me
18 comments:
You will be in our prayers in the months to come. You have a much heavy load to carry being a single parent temporarily. Literally. Hope you can keep that little one inside you as long as possible. You have a beautiful family. Way to make memories together. Love you..
i am crying already.. we love you so so much. we will also be praying that the time goes fast, and safely. we will be ready for the party when he gets back. I love you.
Megan - just thinking of the next seven months for all of you makes my heart hurt. You are in my prayers and the prayers of all who go to the temple. I love you and your family.
Ah Meg you are making me cry! I am here to help you and the kids whenever you need it!
You have been on my mind all morning. I to have You, Matt and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You are seriously one of the most strongest bravest women that I know. Hang in there girl! You all will be very blessed, I just know it.
I'm bawling my eyes out. The look on Matt's face in that pic with the kids. Ah. Heartbreaker. It's a good thing you are such a strong, amazing, talented, kind, incredible woman. I know you will make it through. Love you.
The offer is still good for you to move in with me, so I can take care of you and that newborn.
I've been thinking about you guys all day yesterday and today. I know there's not much I can say to make this any easier, but you will all be in our thoughts and prayers for the next seven months. Take care.
So glad I can be here for you. To do ANYTHING you need me to:) Its a good thing that Myles likes Emmie so much so he can come over and play anytime. Especially after that sweet baby is born. 7 months will pass quickly. right?
Wow, you are such a brave strong woman. I am sure it will be hard, but you will be in my prayers! You can do this, you are not alone! I just want to reach through the computer and give you a hug! Hang in there.
Oh Megan. I'm so sorry. You will all be in my prayers and hope that time will pass quickly. You are so incredible.
Megan- that makes me cry for you. Hang in there and just try to keep yourself so busy you don't have time to think about being lonely. My heart goes out to you and just know you're in my prayers. Best of luck!
I love you guys so much and I know how hard this is for all of you! You are in my heart, thoughts and prayers! Good luck Matt! Come home soon!
I am sitting here it tears! I can't even imagine!! Thought and prayers are with you! Good luck and best wishes!!!
My love
You even made me cry with this post. I can't put into words how hard it was for me to leave you and the kids. I think it was the hardest thing that I have had to do in my life. I know that you are strong. I know that we have been through so many things together. I know that no matter how hard this seem we can make it.
I am so greatful that I have you in my life. I so appreciate your support and love. I think the biggest reason why I appreciate you is because you give so much. You give so much to me and to our kids. I know that I am always supposed to be the strong and macho guy but baby you are my rock. You are my confidont, and most of all beautiful...you really are my whole world.
Give the kids all of my love and between now and then I will ALWAYS be loving you!!
Matt
I thought I was really crying hard until I got to Matt's comment....now I'm a sobbing mess. Good Luck. We are praying for your family. I hope it goes fast too.........We love you guys.
Just seeing all of your "love notes" from family and friends, is a true testiment to the person you are Megan......I see that there is a lot of love and emotional support for you. Do not be afraid to ask for help when needed.
((7 months go by fast.....7 months go by fast))
My chant for you :)
Megan,
I just wanted to say, we are here for you too even though we are miles away too we can always chat online or call, would love to talk, If you need anything let me know. You and Matt are an awesome couple and there is so much Strength and Love and Support you guys can get through anything and these months will fly by and he will be back home with all of you. I love you and remember if you ever need a friend to talk to I am here for you. your friend always.
Beth Turnbull
I just found your blog and I'm already crying. from on military wife to another i know alittle how you feel. If you need anything we are here for you guys. please don't be shy to call. and congrats on your new son.
Post a Comment