That was great. Thank you so very much for posting that for me. They are two very wonderful boys. I loved that Myles loves to hug and kiss Noah. They are so cute. I love and miss you all. Hopefully I will be home soon and we all can try and sing that song :)
That is so adorably Myles is such a great big brother. I love that song. It brought me to tears watching it is so sweet. Love and miss you all. Beth Turnbull
7 comments:
How precious is that! Almost makes me want to have a baby...ok maybe not. Two very beautiful boys!
i would go to shweep if he sang it to me. I want to hold those boys!
This is so perfect! I absolutely love love love this. I cannot wait to meet baby Noah
That was great. Thank you so very much for posting that for me. They are two very wonderful boys. I loved that Myles loves to hug and kiss Noah. They are so cute.
I love and miss you all. Hopefully I will be home soon and we all can try and sing that song :)
Matt
That is so adorably Myles is such a great big brother. I love that song. It brought me to tears watching it is so sweet. Love and miss you all.
Beth Turnbull
Love it! Just when I think Myles can't get and cuter, he does....
Oh my. I love how he filled in the dead time in the middle of the song with a handful of kisses. What a sweet, sweet brother.
Post a Comment