Christmas jammies are such a fun, predictable present. But seriously Myles was so excited.
And so was James. SO EXCITED!They love them, I know they do.
Christmas Morning
This year we did things a little different. Instead of sitting around the tree to open presents the kids all sat around the dining room table to open their gifts from Santa. I am so thankful for technology and Skype. If you look close in the background on the computer screen you can see Matt. He was able to Skype with us and watch the kids open their gifts. It was fun to have him be a part of this. We still missed him.

Liam and his new bike. Now if it would just stop raining long enough to go out for a ride.


Myles and Grandpa. Two peas in a pod. Enough said.

We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa with us this year for Christmas. We had a yummy Christmas eve dinner followed by the one present opened, which is always jammies. We got to spend Christmas day relaxing and just enjoying the day. And napping. We did a lot of napping. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

10 comments:
Megan it is so cool to be able to see the kids and how you guys are doing from your blog thanks for posting it and letting us bck hear know how you are doing we love and miss you. Hope you have A HAPPY NEW YEAR. Beth Turnbull
How very nice to have your parents there. Hey, we too have the jammies eve present. Something always greatly needed. Happy Season to you all.
We do the jammies too! So cute! Hope you guys are hanging in there....you kids are so dang cute! Happy New year...wish you the BEST!
Let me join in the choir....we do jammies too on Christmas Eve. Looks like it was a great Christmas for you guys. So cool that Matt could watch you guys from the computer. Technology is truly amazing. I was thinking about you guys. Hope your new year is great.....Adrianne and I need to conjure up a plan to get out there....soon. Love ya-Paula
I am glad you are hanging in there! You bring tears to my eyes everytime I stop in to see how you are, you are a stong person! You even give hope and strenght to me. I enjoy looking in and seeing how your family continues to blossom! I will keep you and Matt in my thoughts and prayers! You are a amazing spirit! Keep being strong and a great mother and wife that you are!
I love technology too!! We did skype with my family too!! It is so cool!
hey..we do jammies too! lol... same family traditions... we are excited to have second Christmas with mom and dad tomorrow.. miss you guys and love you tons...
the nice one ;)
hey..we do jammies too! lol... same family traditions... we are excited to have second Christmas with mom and dad tomorrow.. miss you guys and love you tons...
the nice one ;)
I loved that Matt skyped in to see them open presents. Man, whoever said they get teary eyed every time they come to your blog, I am right there with them! You are amazingly strong. Please post more pics of Noah. Please :)
I loved this. Isn't it wonderful what is available now days? I am so glad that Matt could watch the kids and that you and the kids could have him there at least that way. I got so choked up that I had a hard time answering the phone here at work. I love the jammies. What is Christmas without new jammies to put on, snuggle in their warmth and lounge all Christmas Day in them. Love you all and so glad that your mom and dad could be with you. Please tell them hi for me.
Post a Comment