Okay you have got to stop. Every post just totally chokes me up. Really, what are you trying to do to us?? Those two boys are the most adorable babes ever.
It is a great picture. I love that you are able to catch those small moments. It make me almost feel like i'm there. Thanks for being such a great Photographer.
My goodness Megan, so much has went on with your lives lately. You had your baby early? Wow! AND Matt left? What the? Goll, you have been through so much lately. I am glad I got to read your past posts and catch up a little. I am glad that you are doing well. I just cried to read all your posts. You are so sweet and so strong. Your lil' guy is adorable. So much hair and such long eyelashes. Such a little miracle. You guys take care of yourselves. We are thinking about you and Matt. Sure love ya! Shelly
8 comments:
I think he must be the sweetest most loving big brother I have ever seen. This just melts my heart....can't imagine what it does to yours. Love you!
Okay you have got to stop. Every post just totally chokes me up. Really, what are you trying to do to us?? Those two boys are the most adorable babes ever.
So sweet and tender...
I'm going to ditto Paula's comment because that was exactly what I was thinking.
Nothing better than seeing your children love and protect each other. Oh....it's just wonderful! Love that pic!
It is a great picture. I love that you are able to catch those small moments. It make me almost feel like i'm there. Thanks for being such a great Photographer.
Give those boys big kisses for me!
Love you all
Matt
That is so sweet! I love it!
honestly...i keep thinking they can't get any cuter..and then they do. love them...and I haven't even met the baby yet...
My goodness Megan, so much has went on with your lives lately. You had your baby early? Wow! AND Matt left? What the? Goll, you have been through so much lately. I am glad I got to read your past posts and catch up a little. I am glad that you are doing well. I just cried to read all your posts. You are so sweet and so strong. Your lil' guy is adorable. So much hair and such long eyelashes. Such a little miracle. You guys take care of yourselves. We are thinking about you and Matt. Sure love ya! Shelly
Post a Comment