Beautiful, I feel like the lucky one. If I could ony gve you flowers everyday I would my love. If they make you feel even for a moment happiness I would do it. Just know how mch you mean to me and that I love you for eternity.
I just have to say that you two are an awesome couple. We have done the seas apart too and it's not easy, But you two are just an inspiration to everyonw. We love ya and miss ya.
6 comments:
stop already. you guys are killing me.
Beautiful,
I feel like the lucky one. If I could ony gve you flowers everyday I would my love. If they make you feel even for a moment happiness I would do it. Just know how mch you mean to me and that I love you for eternity.
I love you
Matt
Dag.
That's all I can say.
Dag.
I just have to say that you two are an awesome couple. We have done the seas apart too and it's not easy, But you two are just an inspiration to everyonw. We love ya and miss ya.
I am crying! What a sweetheart. I think you two are amazing for you courage! Hang in there!
oh lucky girl! So sweet! Love that little man too megan! Congrats again!
Post a Comment