12.14.2009

Meeting with the BIG guy...

We got to meet with the BIG guy. Some requests were made. Noah just wanted off his lap.

By looking at this picture you might assume that I only have three children. Two of them just thought they were too cool to hang with ole' St. Nick.

Well, you know the old saying "paybacks are a b%&#$"...

BUT speaking of BIG guys


This guy is a month old already. He is still the sweetest bug.

ONE MONTH STATS

6 pounds 2 ounces
20 inches long

Slowly but surely we are getting some meat on his bones.
He'll grow into his sweetness eventually.

And can I even begin to tell you how much this little man loves being a big brother. He takes his job very serious. They are just the best of buddies already.





KISSES

7 comments:

Meghan White said...

What a sweet big brother!!

Jolie said...

Oh, he makes me want a little, soft, yummy smelling baby! Maybe just to babysit or be an aunt too, but all the same, he is tempting to want to eat up! I'm glad he is doing so well. I love the last pic. Doesn't get better than that huh?

P.S. the Santa story is funny :)

kelsey said...

Oh, those pics of the boys are just too adorable. And the little frown. Nothing like a big brother to help cheer you up.

segura2salazar said...

I love those boys! What a sweet brother Myles is! By the way, tell your two older brats that I am very disappointed that they didn't want to be part of the spirit of Christmas!

Megan said...

Adrianne~ Just wait till you see the A-DORABLE matching jammies I got ALL the boys for christmas morning... And we are going to the mall next week to get the official picture with Santa. They had their chance....

Emily said...

Oh my, that last pic is so dang cute. Where do your boys get such amazing eye lashes? I don't get it.

Emilee said...

Megan I honestly think your baby is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Oh I wish I could hold him! Only six pounds?!? What a cute little bug! Merry Christmas!