
Planet Earth
It seems I haven't been here for a while.
I am on my way back.
I am on my way back.
Has it really been a month since I blogged? I swore I was going to do better than that. Things have been crazy here. My computer took a dump, my camera is dead and I can't find the cord to my external hard drive. I have five demanding kids, two in sports, two in diapers, a bunch of daycare kiddos and a church calling. We got eight inches of snow (5 snow days) and a lot of freezing weather, which turned those little stars on my windshield into full blown cracks. Bills, kids, Matt gone, a baby with pneumonia and throw in some post partum baby blues... So It's been a blast around here lately! But it's getting better. For real, it is.
Proof we are still here...
~Valentine's Day Breakfast~
~Myles helping with Valentine's Breakfast~
"I'm too sexy for my pancakes, too sexy for my pancakes..."
"I'm too sexy for my pancakes, too sexy for my pancakes..."
And sweet baby Noah. I lovalou!
8 comments:
I've missed you blogging but after reading all the crap you've been thru in the last month I'm impressed you got it in today! I wish I was closer to help you. SNOW???? Are you back in Colorado? I thought it didn't snow like that there. You are such a strong woman.....love you.
Hope things are going better...been thinking about you. Your little guy has grown SO much already. But still just as adorable. And got to love the face Myles is making! Enjoy your snow. We haven't had a whole lot of it here, well, what we'd expect anyways.
what? a baby with pneumonia????? Is he okay??
Megan!!!! Are YOU okay???
My goodness...what a full plate. I'm glad that you say things are getting better. Do you have help? Don't even tell me you do all of this on your own! You are such a strong, selfless person.
You even make special v-day pancakes for your kiddies! Ok....I crown you, "mom of the year".
Lots of thoughts and good healing energy sent your way }}}}}}
i second mom of the year, you totally rock, and i love you. wish i was there to help you,
i second mom of the year, you totally rock, and i love you. wish i was there to help you,
Well crap! I'm sorry things have been so crazy for you. I hope things really are getting better. I think about you all the time, and you guys are in our prayers.
I miss you guys! I love that sexy little look that Myles is giving and oh what a sweet baby! Kiss little Noah for me!
Sorry I am not closer I woulnd would love to help you out. If you ever need anyone to talk too know I am here and would love to talk. Sorry things are so crazy, I know how it can be when there is no family around and you are by yourself with the kids. Know I love you and am always thinking about you. Keep smiling you are one strong woman and if anyone can get through this it's you but know we are here to help you. WRite me anytime send me an email if you want I will give you the cell number and we can talk to each other that way too. love and miss ya lots. Take care of yourself and remember to breathe and smile.
Beth Turnbull
Post a Comment