I know it seems like I just posted his five month stats :)
Sweet Baby Noah is six months old. Sweetest little bug ever. I love him so much. He is heaven sent, no doubt about it. It is so nice to wake up to that sweet smiling face every morning. It is so fun to see his sweet little personality start to emerge.
6 month stats
13 pounds 6 ounces
25 inches long (25%)
How's that for packin on some meat! Mr. Fatty McFatterson!
{{ btw, i pick up our homecoming pictures from the photographer tonight. can't wait to share them with everyone }}
5 comments:
:) His picture made my day! His smile is contagious. You truly have a little angel Megan.
Megan, how do you keep your mouth off of him? I can't wait to meet him and kiss on him this summer. :)
The pic of him sleeping is simply divine.....
Oh those lashes. What a cutie he is. I can't believe he's 6 months already either!
I swear he gets more delicious every time I see him. I want to eat him up!
Post a Comment