OMG....so glad I haven't put my make-up on yet today. I just sat here and cried like a baby. These pics are priceless. Thanks for sharing this special moment with us. I am SO HAPPY he's home. We love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer.
I did have make up on and now...well, i don't even care that I cried it all off!
Megan, I am so proud of you and your family. Thank you all for your sacrifice for my family. I have tried to put myself in your shoes and struggled with the realization that I don't know if I could be strong enough to handle it as you have. Thank God he is home and safe and you are all together again. Thank you for sharing the beautiful moments of his homecoming with us. I do hope that you will share more stories about it. I can only imagine your anxiety waiting, waiting, waiting for him to walk within view. Oh, I'm just so happy :) You have made my day...week..month!
Yeah Matt! So happy for you guys! And I'm glad you were able to learn from my distracted family NOT to miss the hero coming out of the terminal! Pix are awesome - you guys are so beautiful!
6 comments:
OMG....so glad I haven't put my make-up on yet today. I just sat here and cried like a baby. These pics are priceless. Thanks for sharing this special moment with us. I am SO HAPPY he's home. We love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer.
I did have make up on and now...well, i don't even care that I cried it all off!
Megan,
I am so proud of you and your family. Thank you all for your sacrifice for my family. I have tried to put myself in your shoes and struggled with the realization that I don't know if I could be strong enough to handle it as you have. Thank God he is home and safe and you are all together again. Thank you for sharing the beautiful moments of his homecoming with us. I do hope that you will share more stories about it. I can only imagine your anxiety waiting, waiting, waiting for him to walk within view.
Oh, I'm just so happy :) You have made my day...week..month!
Welcome Home!
I'm grateful you shared as well. So happy all is well.
Absolutely beautiful! Love it!
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. Enjoy this sweet time with your family.
Yeah Matt! So happy for you guys! And I'm glad you were able to learn from my distracted family NOT to miss the hero coming out of the terminal! Pix are awesome - you guys are so beautiful!
Post a Comment