11.02.2010

Tough decisions...

11.01.2010
Myles had the day off from preschool. We had a tough decision to make. We could either stay home all day and clean and do laundry {or any one of the other 1,000,000 things I have to do} or we could drive into the city and go to the zoo. We decided to go to the zoo. It was a spectacular day. We made the right choice.





Can I just say how much I love living here? You know what our total cost to go to the zoo was? $0.00. That's right. It's free.


5 comments:

paula said...

You totally made the right decision! You can clean and run errands any time. That's one of the things I love about that area.....you can do so many things for free!

Unknown said...

I knew you'd make the right decision. :)

The Austin's said...

Looks like they had a blast! You are such a good mom.

Jana said...

Do they have an awesome zoo?! I am so jealous that you live there! I love the DC area! So much to do and see!!

Emily said...

Myles is changing so much. What a little heart breaker. And Noah, you know I have a crush on him right?