Last night we decided to get our culture on. We, as a family, went to an art show.
So much for the eye to behold. So much to ponder. So much inspiration and depth.
The best part?
We were VIP guests. Someone in our family was a featured artist.

Myles G. Krenz
Artist



The best preschool teachers ever. Mrs. Munoz and Mrs. Miller
7 comments:
WAY TO GO MYLES!! and from the boys picture, it looks like Matt is going to eventually be the shortest :)!! Noah looks so big!!
Wonderful evening of culture - congratulate the artist for me. Glad you got pictures!
That is such an awesome idea for preschool. And that bowtie is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
:) OH!!! I was so delightfully surprised when I realized that it was the lil dudes art show!!! That picture of him with the smile and bow tie is THE BEST!!!!!
Awesome, awesome!!!!!
((i'm still smiling at how cute he is!))
I love it! What a great pre-school...the kids look so big.
Love the bowtie. I'm making one for Elliott for Easter. Is it safe to assume you made it yourself? You did a great job.
P.S. if Matt wasn't holding the baby I would have thought he was one of the kids.
So cute! And seriously, is James like 7 feet tall? And Noah- when did he go from being a baby to a toddler!??
Post a Comment