3.26.2011

Logan...

It was so fun to go back to the place we grew up. It was crazy to see it through the eyes of an adult. Jesse and I used to walk down to our friends house. It seemed like such a grand adventure. Turns out it was only about 100 feet away. Everything seemed smaller.




I had an idea that I thought would be so fun. We have about 100 pictures from the mid 70's to 1985 on the front porch of our old house. Since all of my siblings were in one place at the same time I thought it would be cool to get a picture at the old house. I knocked on the door and talked to the woman who lives there now. She was so nice and was so willing to let us do this. We talked about what it was like inside. What year the remodel was done. What color it was when we lived there (it was yellow not this battleship grey color). So fun. Glad we could all be there together.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love all your pics Megan! Especially the one with everyone in front of the house. Was so great to spend time together! Thanks for the laughs!!

paula said...

Yay! You guys were able to go do it. I'm glad the new owners were cool about it. What a delight that the house is still being taken care of and loved. I absolutely love the idea of this and think your pictures turned out great. I hope you're going to display it somehow with a "vintage" picture of you all in front of it many many years ago.