:) Myles has the best expressions!! I love seeing his picture.Glad you got out for sunshine and sanity!!!! Looked like a beautiful day!Hey...how's the squirrels? Any hatchings yet? hehe
Looks like a great day! Your weather looks much warmer than ours. We are freezing our butts off out here!
I love that this is what you see on a walk around your neighborhood. Oh, and the squirrel post . . . very informative!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
:) Myles has the best expressions!! I love seeing his picture.
Glad you got out for sunshine and sanity!!!! Looked like a beautiful day!
Hey...how's the squirrels? Any hatchings yet? hehe
Looks like a great day! Your weather looks much warmer than ours. We are freezing our butts off out here!
I love that this is what you see on a walk around your neighborhood. Oh, and the squirrel post . . . very informative!
Post a Comment