8.22.2011

Calling all SUPERHEROES!

This guy turned 5. He is pretty super.

He has been so excited for his birthday. 5 has been sounding pretty spectacular for a while now. Apparently 5 is what it is all about. He has been counting down the days. Not only was turning 5 a huge prize but this year was his first official birthday party. And we partied big time!!

We invited these friends.

Everyone knows a true superhero must conceal their identity.
Masks and capes for everyone.

Save the Civilian

Squirt the Villain

Games. Because superheros like to play.

And cupcakes.
"This was the bestest birthday EVER"
~Myles age 5





And just as a sweet side note...

"Of course I want to invite Noah. He's practically my best friend."

7 comments:

billnmaryannsince61 said...

That looks like the "bestest" party ever. Wish we could have been there!

Laura said...

So sweet, Megan! You're a terribly clever party planner. Such a cute a fun party! :D

Emily said...

Those two boys at the end are the cutest things I've ever seen. And every time I see a pic of you I can't tell if it's you or jesse. You look 18.

segura2salazar said...

The party looks like a blast and man those boys are so dang cute! I love that they are best firends!

The Austin's said...

So cute! What fun birthdays!!

Katielin317 said...

ah shucks. THat last line actually made me tear up. Your Myles is just the sweetest thing. We miss you guys. Too bad we're moving even FARTHER away from you!

Happy Birthday Myles!!!

Unknown said...

I've been seeing that first photo on Facebook, and I can't get over how cute it is! And this party is awesome! Cooper was considering super heroes for his party this week (he went with Spongebob), and I totally would have stolen your ideas. Unless you sewed the capes, in which case I'm not that talented.