Yes...it does seem like just yesterday. I can't believe it. You've been a momma for 18 years now and you know what Megan....you're a darn good one! You are an inspiration to me and I love you.
Time flies way to fast! I can't believe he is all grown up. Way to go Megan on a fantastic job! So proud of you, and yes I would have cried my eyes out too! Love you guys!
2 comments:
Yes...it does seem like just yesterday. I can't believe it.
You've been a momma for 18 years now
and you know what Megan....you're a darn good one! You are an inspiration to me and I love you.
WOW...still can't believe he's 18.
Time flies way to fast! I can't believe he is all grown up. Way to go Megan on a fantastic job! So proud of you, and yes I would have cried my eyes out too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment