11.13.2011

my baby is 2...



I cannot get over his cuteness. But do not let that face fool you. He is crazy. loud. opinionated. bossy. demanding. He draws on everything. He can destroy a clean room in seconds flat. He can be a shit. He's 2. And we absolutely adore him.

6 comments:

paula said...

Oh my....he is beautiful.
Happy Birthday Noah!

Jolie said...

Isn't he just the cutest "lil shit" you've ever seen!!!
:) :) :) :) :)
I can see why you adore him.
Just looking at him makes me smile.

Wow momma!!! You poor thing....Your bookend boys are growing up. One baby turned 18 and the other is racing to catch up....I can understand the tears.
Happy Birthday to both of them.

Jolie said...

BTW: so freakin happy to see updated pics and posts from you :)

Kim said...

I have one of those! You are an awesome photographer! Lots of family events! Where have the years gone?

segura2salazar said...

My god, I just love this kid! So damn cute! I just can't believe how fast he has grown up and how much he looks like his big brothers. What a perfect little shit to end with! He is lucky he is so cute or I am sure he would never get away with anything at your house. Bossy and opinionated you say? I wonder where he gets that from??? Love ya! ;)

kelsey said...

Oh my. He is adorable. So adorable.