These pics make me wish I could have been a fly on the wall hearing all the reactions. By the looks of these pictures it looks like your two little guys love Lucy A LOT! I love all your matching jammie bottoms. It sure would be nice to see YOU in a picture with them :) I sure do miss you. Happy New Year Megan. I hope 2012 is one of your best!
1 comment:
These pics make me wish I could have been a fly on the wall hearing all the reactions. By the looks of these pictures it looks like your two little guys love Lucy A LOT! I love all your matching jammie bottoms. It sure would be nice to see YOU in a picture with them :) I sure do miss you. Happy New Year Megan. I hope 2012 is one of your best!
Post a Comment