9.05.2007

Football anyone...


Just thought I would post some pictures from James' game yesterday. The stats aren't up yet (and for those who know me I don't know details from the game) so as soon as they post I'll put them up. They lost the game but James played almost the entire time. He did get hurt during the first play and had to sit out for a minute. Even though I know nothing about the game and cringe every time someone gets hit (usually it is James doing the hitting) I love to watch him play. I am amazed how athletic he is. He was kind of an awkward little guy who was always bigger then himself. He has really grown into that now. I also love to see the passion that he has for the game. He is a very serious athlete and has such a drive to win. *** I also think it is so funny how giggly and cute the girls get when he is around and he is totally clueless and maybe that's because he is so intense on the field but I like to think he just doesn't know they even exist. I just think that it is amazing that he was just this tiny little boy who toddled around and now he becoming a man... wow... it happened way too fast.

2 comments:

Emily said...

James is such a little man. He is going to be a heart breaker. And don't kid yourself... he knows all of the girls are drooling over him. He just plays it cool...

The King Family said...

I can't believe he is grown up so much! I love watching footbal, I bet you are loving it! I can't wait until Kailor gets that age. Well, actually I can. I want him to stay young. :)