9.11.2007

Why walk when I can ride my trike?




Myles has gained a new skill on his little trike... going forward. He has been riding this thing for a couple of months but only backwards (usually into a corner or against a wall and then he was stuck). He finally realized that he is in control. He goes everywhere on this thing and he is pretty dang fast.

4 comments:

Annie M. said...

SO cute Megan. SO CUTE!

Emily said...

I can't believe you are doing this to me (moving that is.) I'm just counting on you coming back in three years. And Myles is such a babe.

The King Family said...

Oh, such a cute little kid. Isn't it so much fun to watch them grow and do new things? Pretty soon, he will be the one playing football. Enjoy every minute. They grow up too fast!

kelsey said...

That's talent, going forward! What a cutie!