
This Saturday after weeks of stalling we finally put up that For Sale By Owner sign. I had spent the whole day doing yard work and getting everything just right, okay maybe not just right but trying to tame the beast we call our front yard. Putting the sign in the grass was a kind of exciting. There was this little rush of excitement, we are really doing this??? It really didn't get to me until I put the listing on Craig's list. I was writing up the description and realized that on paper it is just another house for sale. But to us it is so much more than x bedrooms, sq footage and sprinkler system installed. This is the place we have raised our kids for the last five years. We brought home a baby here. We have spent countless hours playing in the backyard. We have laughed so many laughs and cried more tears than I thought possible. We have waited for the bus and watched clouds go by. We have painted and repainted and repainted the rooms. This is our home. This is our first home. We have so many memories here. It will be hard to leave. ~sniff sniff~
2 comments:
????? Quoi?? You are selling your house and leaving?? NO!!!
What?? Where are you going?? Nowhere far I hope!
Post a Comment