



On the 14th Jessie was officially adopted by Matt. It was such a special day for her. This has been something that she has wanted for quite some time. We are very grateful for the sacrifice that was made to allow this to happen. We were all so happy for her. She had her family there, Aunt Susan and Laura, Uncle Richard and her friends Tyque, Charlo, Sabrina, little Anna and Melanie. This will be a day that Matt and Jessie will be able to celebrate for years to come. I love you Jess…
5 comments:
wow..this is so great I am crying just reading this and knowing all that happened to make it co.
Love you all and Congratulations Jessie and Matt..
Love to you all
erin, matt and the boys
Grandpa and I wish so much that we could have been there - but we are sooooo happy for you and for your whole family. Big Hug to everyone - We love you Matt. Miss you all!
Congratulations!! And how wonderful to have family and good friends there to support her!
Jessie is just beaming. What a great day. Congrats to all of you.
Hell sake? Hells sake? GEEZ, I can't even swear correctly. Thanks.
Oh my heck, that is so exciting. You know, I remember when I was in 3rd grade and went with my good friend to court when her Dad adopted her - it was so neat. I am so excited for Jessie. You guys are such a neat family.
Post a Comment