
Today was the State Wrestling meet. James took third place. Super Awesome job James! He has really done well this season. Today was the perfect way to wrap it up (minus a nasty case of cauliflower ear {you can click on the picture above and note the huge right ear} and a lost contact). He got a shirt today and just loves the definition. I thought it was appropriate. Wrestler (rest'ler)- n. One who trains like a madman to have the power to force his opponents body into the shape of a pretzel and then gently pin him into a soft mat, where his mommy can tuck him in. We are really proud of his determination and commitment.
6 comments:
Megan, I'm totally cracking up. (Not at James- he is awsome.)But, "huge right ear". Is that similar to "small left ear"? Maybe I should google it and see. Love you.
Emily~ I am totally laughing... you know me too well. Together they balance out right? ~ megan
Congrats to James! And to you! How proud you must be. I can't wait to have "shining" moments like that.
james..that is so awesome...we are all so proud of you!
Oh yea! I am super happy for him - that is a great accomplishment. I hope he keeps it up. Go wrestling!
Great work.
Post a Comment