Click the picture to be able to read this crazy stuff...
What excluded from corporal punishment?? What year is this again? I could go on and on about this...
Liam got this rocket for his birthday. (Great time by the way) But after reading the Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California... Liam said "Whew, Good thing we don't live in California". One last reason to celebrate. Gizmo has eaten all of Myles bottles. I refused to buy any more. SO... One whole week without the baba. We all survived, however, Myles does still ask for it several times a day. Thanks a lot Gizmo. (for the bottle chewing, not the pooping in my closet, your still in trouble for that, not that you read this blog because your a dog)

5 comments:
Are you seriously thinking about sending your kids there? Whoa! I guess that's part of being in the military. How did Myles do coming off the baba? I am getting ready to take Alyse off of it but it might take a while.
Just to let you know our kids don't go to a military school. This is the public school... Yikes. Twenty-two states allow some form of corporal punishment in schools. Also I did check the excluded line in case anyone was wondering.
I was wondering...are you going to exclude them...good choice girl. So what exact form of corporal punishment do they allow in schools?
When I first got here I had the same reaction. I think the words......"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!" came out of my mouth. But that's the South for you, or so I was told. At least they give us the option. Apparently it wasn't always like that. How sad is that.
Way to go Myles!!! Can you teach Briggy that? He could learn a lot from you!
wow..not much to say about the school papers. and can you really believe that the rocket is flammable..who thinks of these things.
Post a Comment