I can't believe summer vacation is over already... We had our last day boo hoo celebration. The weather was actually nice and we spent the afternoon at the park. Then we took the kids out for dinner. Tomorrow is a big day. James is a Freshman. Weird. Wow. Jessie is entering Junior High. I am scared for her. It is a whole new chapter in her life. Liam is going into 4th grade. His last year in elementary. Weird again. They really do grow up too fast. I am sure that after the initial shock of being alone Myles will do just fine (mom too).



5 comments:
Good Luck to the kids in school this year! I really have a hard time believing that your kids are this old already...Do you remember what we were like at 15,16,17....Scary isn't it? I miss you-Paula
The summer has really flown - I'm grateful I had each of the kids come for a visit - good memories. Good luck in school this year guys - give it your best! Love you all - Grandma Mc
let me know how the first day goes..for all of you... I will try to call..unfortunately my kids don't start until Monday
love to you all
Great pictures! Your kids have grown so much since you have moved from Colorado. I hope they they their schools and hopefully it will be a good year for them, especially James and Jesse!
I think it is totally a bitter sweet thing when school starts. I'm glad to be back on a schedule yet miss them around. It looks like you had a lot of fun the last day of summer. I love the pics. Good luck with school this year kiddos......
Post a Comment