8.01.2008

Helen Keller works at the local SmartStyle


It started off innocently enough. He needed a haircut. Long story shortened (mainly because it is still too fresh to talk about) He bucked, she slipped, the scissors cut and the only way to fix it was this...



I still think he's cute he just looks so much like a little boy and I just wasn't ready to move out of the baby stage.

{followed by a big sigh}

10 comments:

segura2salazar said...

I think that he looks DARLING!!!

paula said...

I know how you feel! Jay D buzzed Elliott's hair for the summer and he instantly went from my little baby to a toddler.

Myles looks absolutely adorable! Does he like to feel his hair/head now? Right after we buzzed Elliott's he just wanted to sit and rub his head and say, "Dadda, dadda". He was excited that his hair was just like Dad's.

Erin said...

so I'm guessing he didn't stay asleep...he looks soooo cute...but I get the not my baby part....

billnmaryannsince61 said...

Oh my, what big eyes you have Myles. It does look cute though. Jessie says can't wait to see him! Love to all

Amparo said...

I love it!!! He is so beautiful!

Annie M. said...

He just gets cuter and cuter all the time Megan.... and you know how I feel about babies growing up too fast since I complain about it all the time!

Anonymous said...

Well, the kid will never go wrong so long as he has those beautiful big eyes! What a cutie!!

Our Family Happenings said...

Oh he looks way handsome! I like the new cut, but I know what you mean about moving out of the baby stage...I guess you will just have to have another one :)

Becca & Joel said...

Well I LOVE it! Can't do anything to that kid where he doesn't come out looking cute as can be!

suzeemac said...

wow-his eyes are huge! He looks absolutely adorable, as usual :)